Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

MS Podcasts, Ford class, PeopleEditor, Mall Cop

Microsoft can't do podcasts very well. The ones so have listened to have be quite disappointing. Great content but not very entertaining and poor quality. It hurts my ears to listen.

Anyway, I thought I was awesome with the small achievement in my ever growing SharePoint knowledge. The PeopleEditor was way cool. Hard to find good content sometimes.

I learned yesterday about the Ford class aircraft carrier. I also watched a silly movie while avoiding the crowds and the cold. Went to a cool Deli today. I think they put out a sign for the crowds. The was still there on the corner.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home