Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, March 24, 2016

More noise pollution

When I do walk around without the noise reduction headphones, I am reminded how noisy the world can be: loud  vehicles, construction work, people rudely jabbering away on their phone, kids yelling, babies crying, dogs barking...

At other times, it is pleasant to hear other sounds: birds chirping, leaves blowing in the wind, friendly voices...

There is too much content to listen to. I feel bad when I miss some passage in a story or a comment in a podcast, but then I recall all the other things inter ever growing queue.

Strangely enough some days I feel like I have nothing to listen too and grab a book I have heard before. Some books are worth going back through.

Hopefully I can always find a quite place to listen to what I want and not what the world imposes upon me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home