Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Bugs

I used to collect bugs. I think I was in 5th or 6th grade when I got really interested in the practice. I recall even stopping by the Entomology lab at BYU to get supplies to catch, kill, and display those creepy crawly creatures.

If I recall correctly, I filled up two boxes before losing interest. I’m not sure what caught my attention after that. I’m sure I went through several subjects during that time. I think I even got an accounting textbook too.

Anyway, I don’t mind bugs these days. I just don’t want to see them. I definitely don’t want to touch one. Not even a dead one.

It is fascinating to watch Nature shows on bugs. In fact, today’s trip down memory lane was sparked by a picture of a dragonfly. I had recently seen that these bugs grew up in water and looked nothing like the parent version everyone is familiar with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home