Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Dreams

Why do we have dreams when we fall asleep? What are they exactly? Where do they come from? Is there a purpose to them?

I often do not remember my dreams. I'm sure I still have them. Some mornings, there is that time before I wake up that I can still recall the dream. Then it is gone.

It would be entertaining to be able to record them for viewing later, but it might be embarrassing if those records got out. I'm not sure I'd want to see other people's dreams either.

When I was kid, I had a few crazy dreams. Some where about dinosaurs. I'd run for the house because a raptor or something was chasing me. I'd shut the door behind me only to find out the door no longer fit the frame. Other dreams I'd be running and not be gingo anyway like I was on a treadmill or something.

I learned one day I could control my dreams. If I did not like something playing out in the dream, I could force something else to happen. Kind of like fighting a boggart in the Harry Potter series of books. Other times I would switch dreams entirely. Like changing a channel on a television set.

Sometimes, you hear of people getting warnings or inspiration from a dream. Not sure I can claim anything spectacular, but I can admit that when I was younger I knew it was time to get up when water randomly appeared in the dream. A river, or fountain, or whatever... That was the signal my bodily functions were active and I needed to get to the restroom fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home