Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, February 09, 2017

Novel ideas

In high school I started working on a novel. It was calling Jupiter. It was a sci-fi/fantasy exploration story to the giant plant. It was possibly going to be the first book of three, but the back stories never really panned out.

Another trilogy I wanted to write was about the warrior prince who along with his evil step brother traveled through time and experienced different adventures along the way. At the end of each book, they would get back together only to be transported to a different time or place.

If I could, rather inexpensively, get someone to ghost write the novels for me, I would like to see my stories in print or ebook form. I'd be fine with credits such story by or produced by. I’m pretty sure I do not want to do it myself.

The warrior prince was called Zem. He was from Hatumero -- which happened to be my home town spelled backwards. I forget what his evil step-brother was called but it was something like Cortana. Not to be confused with Microsoft’s digital assistant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home