Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Friday, December 30, 2016

Dameron Hospital

We had this giant, blue van when I was a kid. We called it the tank. We had our name painted on the spare tire cover attached to the back.

One time while driving through California on our anual pilgrimage to Disneyland, someone stopped to thank us for the help we gave them at our hospital.

All my Dad could say was “You are welcome,”

Every now and then I would search online for this hospital. I suppose it was not until recently, probably as a result of Poe Dameron from Star Wars, that search engines would relate the spelling of Damron with Dameron.

I was impressed to stumble across Dameron Hospital. It really exists! And in California no less.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home