Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Friday, November 25, 2016

Rude reception

We went to visit some nice people I had met. They let us in and as we made introductions I noticed they did not bother to turn off or at least, silence the device they spent lots of time watching. 

We were seated on an open couch. I tried to talk over the noise and they would respond without looking at us. Soon they seemed less interested in any further conversation.

The reception probably should have been expected, but I was there to have them met my parents. I was getting more upset by the second. We had not gone there to watch TV.

Finally I announced we had other stops to make and we headed for the door. I want to recall that they at least showed us to the door but they might have just sat there and waved goodbye.

That may have been the last I ever spoke to them again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home