Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Boring life?

Recently a nurse was confirming information about me that they had in their computer system. "Looks like you are on only one medication." She said. "Is that correct?"

I frowned. I'm not convinced the medication is even doing much and got rather embarrassed. "Yes, ma'am."

"You are boring."

What? Boring? For not being medicated up the wazoo? I don't think so. I'm glad I'm not and more or less said so.

A couple questions later the nurse asked to verify that I did not smoke, drink, or do recreational drugs.

"Like you said ma'am, I must be boring."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home