Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Thursday, August 31, 2017

House rich, cash poor?

Seems like everyone has an opinion on what to invest in. I have come to accept the idea to invest in everything. Or rather, every market sector.

A coworker recently told me about Zillow. It’s an online real estate tool.  He actually looked up my condo. I was impressed at the value it said it was worth.

Years ago someone asked me about the appreciation of my condo. I knew it would grow in value over time, but didn’t know much beyond that. I told him I appreciated the property just fine.

There are a lot of variables that can go into an investment to provide the best return. Luck is probably one of those variables.

Although the estimated return on my condo was impressive, it was probably less than half of gains I made elsewhere with less capital and a shorter time frame.

With any luck, the Market will not crash tomorrow and I can continue to invest for the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home