Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Get with the program?

The first time Trump tried to push his Muslim ban, one of his cronies was recorded by the news media to say “Get with the program.” It was meant for the judiciary and anyone else who opposed the Executive Order.

I had to chuckle at that. How many regimes both fictional and real extolled the same thing and ultimately ended in failure?

This is what makes America great. We all live together with different beliefs and opinions. We do not need to click our heels, salute, Goose step to every dictatorial decree from the current wind bag seated on the porcelain throne at the Whitehouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home