Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Friday, February 24, 2017

Bullies get what they deserve, eventually.

A childhood friend, Brandon, moved away during junior high. He missed out on the reign of terror one particular bully enjoyed. This guy seemed to have been held back several years. He was a giant compared to the rest of us.

During dodge ball, it seemed like it was him versus the rest of the class. Not sure if anyone was spared from his harassment.

In time everyone else grew. By high school, Brandon moved back. Essentially being the new kid, he was looking to make friends. Well, he made friends with everyone.

Years later, Brandon related to me that this bully thanked him for being his only friend. I think Brandon meant it to be a sad story. I didn't hesitate to remind him how much this bully was hated and got what he deserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home