Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Monday, February 20, 2017

Web surfing for revelation

Several years ago my dad went to this priesthood leadership meeting. He came back with pages of notes. I don't recall if he had given me his notepad or I just grabbed it, but I looked through the scribbles.

He said it was one of the best meetings he had ever gone to. I asked him if there was one item that stood out among all the others. He said he really liked Elder Packer’s quote on revelation.

Scanning over his notes again, I didn't see the quote and asked him to expound on it. The quote was something “Revelation doesn't come from a mouse click.”

I thought about it for a brief moment.

“Of course, dad.” I said in a playful, mocking tone. “You need to type a query first.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home