Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Mickey Mouse for President

I thought it was funny when I heard the CEO of Disney, Bob Iger, was going to run for President. I wonder how many people who, like myself, was disappointed in the two party candidates selected, just might have voted for Mickey Mouse had we been able to write him in on the ballot.

I didn't vote for Clinton, not that I was worried about a female President. I just didn't think the Clinton's deserved to go back to the White House. Especially the dirty-old-man Bill.

I didn't vote for Trump because I think he is a bully and by no means represented me. And possibly most of America for that matter.

I could have voted independent and thrown my vote away like everyone else. But why bother?

Hopefully next election we can focus on someone who would make a good President and not a first XYZ President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home