Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Can't sleep. Clown will eat me.


Like Homer said. “Clowns are funny.”


The bed he made for Bart was pretty scary though.

I saw the something about Stephen King's IT on TV when I was a kid, or part of it. I vaguely recall that it was creepy, but I am not scared of clowns as a result.

One year, I was out on Halloween night with another unruly teenager. Well, we were unruly that night.

We knocked on this one door until the guy came to see us. The only light on in the house that we could see was upstairs. I think he was getting ready for some party because he came to the door in a clown costume. He invited us inside and shut the door behind us.

That’s when I started to worry a bit.

He made us each a balloon animal and asked us not to tell other kids to stop by.

A few years ago, Wal-Mart had the funniest comercial involving a clown. I wonder if some event like this freaked some kids out for reals and now they are now mortally afraid of clowns.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home