Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Navy day

It was a very nice day out so after a short run, lounging around, and lunch, I figured I needed to get out. All my housemates were out! I decided to go into the District. The moment I got off Archives stop, I heard singing. It was Navy Day. It was also Fire Safty week too, but my local station didn't look like it was too setup for any event when I ran by it.

Anyway, talked to a couple sailors, snipers, and whomever else. Got to handle a few firearms, get on a river boat, in an MRAP, and a few other cool stuff.it wash fun.

Watched a football game at some people's house. Got pizza, drinks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home