Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Monday, October 06, 2008

Thrown under a bus

All these silly phrases I keep hearing. Silly for the use of the term and the reason to use it. Real professional no doubt. Maybe they should just stay out of the street.

Anyway, I'm not looking forward to going back to work. I had too much fun in DisneyWorld. It was fun to watch my parents go from one place to another without consulting a map. If i ever lead an expedition, I'd stumble around and have fun but I might not get the same adventure... obviously.

Anyway, best time of year to go. I think the longest we ever waited was 20 minutes. And that was probably for lunch. I'll have to post some fun stuff that went on.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home