Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, October 15, 2017

Disrespectful people

Yesterday, I got on the bus to cut down the distance for my Uber ride. Just trying to save a buck I guess.


When the bus came, I thought there was a lady trying to get off the bus. I stepped aside to let her out, but she didn't move. I then figured she was talking to the bus driver.


I don't think I ever mentioned before, so I'm going to make a statement now. Years ago I noticed bus drivers are now encased behind a plastic door. I guess they were always in a protected area, but this is a complete encasement. Thought it was a sad reflection on society.


Anyway,  I chose a seat near the front of the bus. I usually sit in the back. As the bus was going over the Interstate, some guy from the back joined the lady in the front and started yelling about how he was disrespected by the bus driver.


I didn't witness the event. Something must have happened before I got on the bus. I don't know what it was, but I think it was taken out of proportion. Some people call foul too often, too easy over minor things.


The couple went to the back of the bus meanwhile insistent cries of disrespect was voiced. I rolled my eyes and asked if we were there yet.


Literally at the next stop, the bus driver gets off. Oh great I thought, how long is this going to take.


This gave the guy more things to yell about. I thought it was ironic that he was being disrespected and now he can be totally disrespectful to everyone else on the bus. If I had to be at my destination at a certain time I probably would have been more upset.


I'm guessing the bus driver was trying to call a supervisor or for some backup. I figured it was time to get off the bus after one stop. And I walked for about 10 minutes before I called for an Uber.


Should have just done that from the start.

This is why I hate public transportation. This is why I wear noise-reduction headphones while on public transportation. This is why I hate disrespectful people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home