Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Devotion


The movie Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was pretty disturbing. The priest that took the heart out of the slave was scary, but the devotion of the guys that were encouraging him or encouraged by that priest was more so

I once met a guy that explained to me what these Mardi Gras beads are for and how you say a rosary for each bead. The guy was on his knees and intensely explaining his assumed devotion.

Some people in my own faith at times scare me. Especially with their devotion to a certain cause they think is right. Even a good friend of mine weirds me out when she gets on about certain subjects. Maybe she is just super passionate and I don't share the same sentiment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home