Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Super Bowl Sunday

I'm not a big sports fan. Occasionally I'll watch an NFL football game. Most of the time I’ll watch the local team, the Redskins, so I know what kind of pizza deal I can get the following day.

My brother liked Walter Payton when we were kids. He had a few posters in our room. My brother also liked the Broncos. If I recall correctly, they won a few Super Bowls in a row.

This year the stupid, unpatriotic Patriots are once again in the biggest game of the year. They are playing the Eagles. I wish Tom Brady, the Patriot’s quarterback, would just go away. How many rings does his ego really need?

I was introduced to the Vikings when Randy Moss was a rookie there. He was an awesome wide receiver. He started to get on my nerves when I learned of all the crazy stuff he would say and do. I eventually stopped rooting for the Vikings.

After a while, my brother-in-law told my about his cousin Peyton.

“Who is Peyton Manning?” I asked.

I was soon hooked. I watched as many Colts games as I could without subscribing to ESPN or whatever. When Peyton went to the Denver, I became a Broncos fan. :)

Now, any team that can beat the Patriots is my team.Go Eagles!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home