Michael's Blogger Shower

Welcome to my Google sponsored shower! I like to spout out the thoughts jumbled in my head, My original blog no longer exists.If you want to be able to post comments, contact me. :)

Monday, November 10, 2008

New job!

Well, I guess I need to take back what I said about DHS. Maybe not. I start my new job with an agency that has been around for a long time. Should be fun.

I'm going to miss the building, a few people, and some of the challenges (new technology to learn), but I'll have many other things to learn. I will have to tour the building after hours. OK, there is no maybe about that.

Glad it is a holiday. One less day at the place.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

Congratulations! A new job...pretty cool. Department of Homeland Security eh? Will you still be in DC? Do you get to wear one of those funky uniforms and badges they give the baggage screeners?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home